Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how do you patent an idea good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea patent isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or the following year and inventhelp George foreman are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable as it can.